At Best.Energy our mission is to forge an environment that is more energy-efficient, more sustainable and more pleasing to work and live in. We do this by harnessing the power of our own class-leading energy metering and IoT devices, a cloud platform and data analysis.
Our growing R&D and product development teams include cloud and web engineers, embedded software engineers, electronics engineers, and product designers. Together we deliver technology to our internal operations team and to our partners who install them across the globe.
At Best.Energy you will have the opportunity to contribute to the most effective form of sustainability transformation: saving energy before it’s even used.
A Scope of Works Manager, you’ll be responsible for producing the Scope of Works document based upon a design provided by the team, for multiple clients across the UK. You will have been an electrician or involved with Energy Management Systems or Building Management Systems, metering solutions or similar product lines.
- Working to SLA agreements and timeframes
- Working closely with the solutions design team when clarifying part of the design based upon specific installation requirements.
- Supporting the wider team with client queries.
- Liaising with the electrical contractors and Best.Energy installation and service engineers.
- Handling any questions the client may have in regards to the proposed installation.
- Install our range of EMS systems for our customers.
- Report any issues back to the Best.Energy energy management and tech teams.
- Networking knowledge is essential.
- Microsoft Office experience is essential.
- HVAC systems are advantageous.
- Commercial kitchens experience is highly advantageous.
- Understanding of electrical installations within engineering and commercial business.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
What You'll Get - Life at Best.Energy
Life at Best.Energy is busy - make no mistake about that! We’re people on a mission (and a great one at that) and we all look after each other. We’re about to unveil our shiny new offices in Bristol which you’ll have the option of working in with our hybrid working approach. For now, the role will be 100% WFH until our new space is ready. Our benefits package needs a little TLC, we know that and it’s something we’re working on, but hopefully you’ll love the sound of us and want to know more.
- Hybrid working (100% WFH for now).
- Location - Bristol.
- Pension scheme through NEST Pensions.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Monday-Friday 09:00 - 17:00. We are flexible around childcare needs.
- Salary £30-35k per annum DOE.
We celebrate diversity and know that it’s critical for our success at Best.Energy. We’re working hard to make sure we’re inclusive. We welcome applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates, LGBTQ+ candidates, candidates with disabilities and veterans. We encourage applications from all socio-economic backgrounds so if you’re brilliant at what you do then we want to hear from you.
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We’ll be happy to help.